Georgine’s was founded in 1977 by brothers Roy and Michael Nagle. Our mother “Georgine”, after whom the restaurant was named, was our hostess when the restaurant opened.
The restaurant was started as a small West Bristol neighborhood bar and soon became an icon to everyone who dined out because of the Continental menu, large portions, and reasonable prices. In addition to our fine dining, Georgine’s offered outside catering so that our customers could pick up Georgine’s great food to enjoy at their private events.
Georgine’s grew bigger and better as the year’s progressed. We expanded our dining room, and opened a small Café and bar upstairs that offered daily specials where people can relax and enjoy a drink with food in a neighborhood atmosphere. Georgine’s is unlike any other restaurant in the area. Our customers travel from all over the area to have dinner and enjoy a night out.
By 1990 we expanded again, enlarging our main bar, lounge area, and dining room. We also added 4 separate banquet rooms that can accommodate catering for special occasions from 30 to 230 people.
Today, the Nagle family still oversees the restaurant with Michael, Kim (Nagle), Rosie (Nagle) and Dave Reifsneider (executive chef) keeping the Georgine’s tradition alive.
We remain a destination for quality food, generous portions, and affordable prices. Georgine’s is open Tuesday through Sunday for Dinner and offers an extensive menu of freshly prepared appetizers, entrées, and desserts.
Georgine’s is smoke-free, handicap accessible, and we offer free parking. Georgine’s is the perfect place to meet family, friends, and colleagues for your special occasion.
Georgine's is located at the center of all major roads that lead to West Bristol in Bucks County, minutes from Burlington County and Mercer County in New Jersey.
- Just off I-95 exit 39 (Bucks County)
- Just over the Burlington-Bristol Bridge at Rte. 130 (Burlington)
- 10 minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike exit 6 to the first exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, exit 358, Delaware Valley: US 13 –South to Bristol
- 5 miles from the intersection of Rte. One and Rte. 413 in Levittown, Bucks County
- 15 minutes off I-95 and the Tacony-Palmyra Bridge
- 15 minutes from North East Philadelphia, via I-95
- 15 minutes from the Trenton, NJ toll bridge, via Rt. 13
- 20 minutes from the Scudder Falls Bridge I-295 interchange, to exit I-95